Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) Recruitment
Govt Job for Technical Associate (M.Tech/M.Sc./B.Tech./M.A/ MCA
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) Technical Associate (M.Tech/M.Sc./B.Tech./M.A/ MCA recruitment process.
Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) recruits Technical Associate Posts. Candidates with M.Tech / M.Sc. / B.Tech./ M.A / MCA experience can apply.
About Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy:
Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) was constituted in the year 1987 by renaming the erstwhile Indian Forest College, which was originally established in 1938 for training senior forest officers. It is situated in the New Forest campus of Forest Research Institute (FRI) on Chakrata Road (NH-72),five kilometers from Dehradun town. IGNFA is currently functioning as a Staff College for the officers of the Indian Forest Service (IFS). The primary mandate of the Academy is to impart knowledge and skills to the professional foresters and help them to develop competence for managing the country forest and wildlife resources on a sustainable basis. In the Academy training is provided at different levels of seniority in the Indian Forest Service besides training the new entrants to the service.
Website Address: http://www.ignfa.gov.in/
Postal Address:Post Office New Forest, Dehradun – 248006 (Uttarakhand)