इंदिरा गाँधी नेशनल फारेस्ट अकादमी
Applications are invited for Account Officer & Estate Supervisor posts on contractual basis in Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy, Dehradun as per the term and conditions given below:
Name of the Post
Nature of Work
Per month (Consolidated)
i) 10 years experience in Cash, Account and Budget work in post of Account Officer or
equivalent in a Government of India Office/State Govt.
Office/Autonomous body/Statutory Body under
Govt.ii) Upper age limit: 65 years.
1.Supervising all Budgetary and Accounts related matters of IGNFA including maintenance of expenditure records, PFMS, NPS etc.
2. Help in processing of all bills before sending for payment.
3.Audit related matters.
4. Any other work assigned by the Academy.
Per month (Consolidated)
0 Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
ii) 10 years experience in Govt. of India/State
iii) Upper age limit: 65 years.
1.General upkeep and maintenance of all the buildings and open grounds.
2.Initiating, proposals for
addition/alteration/modification in all the
3 .Analyzing/exam i n ing proposals of
CPWD/CCU and putting up the same through Estate Officer through proper channel for administrative/financial sanction.
4. Reporting and taking up of matters pertaining to day-to-day maintenance with CPWD, supervising and ensuring timely execution of the works by CPWD/CCU.
S. Any other works assigned by the Academy.
Aee Limit:The maximum age limit for all candidates of categories shall be 65 years.
General Terms & Conditions:-
- a) The Officers shall be engaged on contract for the period of one year. Extension beyond one year will be subject to the approval of MoEF&CC and satisfactory performance of the employee.
- b) The Contractual Officer shall not be entitled to any allowances such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS, Medical Reimbursement etc.
- c) Contractual Officer shall be allowed TA, DA and hotel accommodation in connection with the official work as per the provisions of SR 190.
- d) Absence & leave provisions:-
- Contractual Officer shall be eligible for 8 days leave in a single year.
- The leave shall accrue to them on completed month basis calculated from their date of joining on pro-rata basis.
- Contractual Officer shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 8 days in a year (Calculated on pro-rata basis)
- Un-availed leave in tenure of single year cannot be carried forward to next tenure of 1 year.
The intervening Saturday, Sunday or Gazetted Holidays during a spell of leave not be counted against the 8 leaves
Account Officer Vacancy – Last Date 27 June 2023 (Dehradun, Uttarakhand), Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) recruits Account Officer post. Candidates with B.Com Experienced can apply.
Estate Supervisor (Diploma)(CLOSED) in Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy - IGNFA Recruitment
Estate Supervisor (Diploma)(CLOSED)
Estate Supervisor Vacancy – Last Date 08 August 2020 (Dehradun, Uttarakhand), Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) recruits Estate Supervisor post. Candidates with Diploma, Experienced can apply.
Technical Associate (M.Tech/M.Sc./B.Tech./M.A/ MCA) (CLOSED) in Recruitment
Technical Associate (M.Tech/M.Sc./B.Tech./M.A/ MCA) (CLOSED)
Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA)
Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) recruits Technical Associate Posts. Candidates with M.Tech / M.Sc. / B.Tech./ M.A / MCA experience can apply.
About Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy:
Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) was constituted in the year 1987 by renaming the erstwhile Indian Forest College, which was originally established in 1938 for training senior forest officers. It is situated in the New Forest campus of Forest Research Institute (FRI) on Chakrata Road (NH-72),five kilometers from Dehradun town. IGNFA is currently functioning as a Staff College for the officers of the Indian Forest Service (IFS). The primary mandate of the Academy is to impart knowledge and skills to the professional foresters and help them to develop competence for managing the country forest and wildlife resources on a sustainable basis. In the Academy training is provided at different levels of seniority in the Indian Forest Service besides training the new entrants to the service.
Website Address: https://www.ignfa.gov.in/
Postal Address:Post Office New Forest, Dehradun – 248006 (Uttarakhand)