Institute of Development Studies Jaipur (IDSJ) Recruitment 2019
Research Assistants (Post Graduate / Graduate)
Institute of Development Studies Jaipur (IDSJ) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Institute of Development Studies Jaipur (IDSJ) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Institute of Development Studies Jaipur (IDSJ) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Institute of Development Studies Jaipur (IDSJ) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Institute of Development Studies Jaipur (IDSJ) Research Assistants (Post Graduate / Graduate)recruitment 2019 process.
Research Assistants (60 Vacancies) – Last Date 15 October 2018, Institute of Development Studies Jaipur (IDSJ) recruits Research Assistants post. Candidate with Post Graduate / Graduate experience can apply.
About Institute of Development Studies Jaipur (IDSJ):
The Institute of Development Studies Jaipur was established in 1981 on the initiative of a group of academicians, scholars, and administrators from Rajasthan. The Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) and the Government of Rajasthan are supporting the Institute. It is an autonomous organisation registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1958. The main objectives of the Institute include: (a) contributing to the understanding of the development processes and problems; (b) conducting studies on problems of the marginalized sections and the hinterland; (c) adopting a multi-disciplinary approach in its research activities; and (d) providing a forum for different stakeholders to discuss various developmental issues. The Institute encourages pursuing multidisciplinary research agendas. It takes cognizance of the macro environment, planning processes and strategies including their socio-economic dimensions, and attempts to make interventions through researches and dialogues. Special emphasis is provided to study the processes of change, the impact of trickle down effects of growth, direct public interventions such as poverty reduction and employment generation programmes, and the participatory efforts of voluntary organisations with respect to the marginalized sections of the society. The Institute is specifically concerned with regional issues relating to Rajasthan and Western India. Being an ICSSR-State Government supported organisation, it aims to promote research, training, consultation, and change of scholarship and information dissemination in the state and beyond.
Contact Us:IDS, 8B, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jaipur 302 004, India.
TELE: 0141-2706457, 0141-2705726, Fax: 0141-2705348
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/