Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) Recruitment
Govt Job for Dy. Manager (ETP) (B.E., M.E.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) Dy. Manager (ETP) (B.E., M.E.) recruitment process.
Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) recruits Dy. Manager (ETP) posts. Candidates with B.E., M.E. experienced can apply.
About Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL)
IDPL is the largest Central Pharma Public Sector Undertaking in India with plants at Rishikesh, Gurgaon & Hyderabad and two Subsidiary Units at Chennai and Muzaffarpur.
The vision of first Prime Minister of India, Late Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru regarding Indian Drug Industry was that “the drug industry must be in the public sector….. I think an industry of the nature of the drug industry should not be in the private sector anyhow. There are for too much exploitation of the public in this industry. With the vision of the then Prime Minister of India, IDPL was incorporated in April, 1961 (Company Registration No. 3418 of 1961-1962 with Registrar of Companies, Delhi and having its Registered and Corporate Office at Gurgaon) with main objectives of creating self-sufficiency in respect of essential life saving medicines, to free the country from dependence on imports and to provide medicines to the millions at affordable prices and not to make millions from the medicines. IDPL was basically conceived and established as a part of Healthcare Infrastructure and has played a pioneering infra-structural role in the growth of Indian Drug Industry base.
Contact Us:IDPL Corporate office, IDPL Complex,
Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera,
Gurgaon- 122016 (Haryana)
Tel: 0124-2456022-30, Fax: 0124-4303744
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/