इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ कंपनी सेक्रेटरीज ऑफ़ इंडिया
CSC EXECUTIVES (ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS) – ICSI
In accordance with the deployment of resources on contract at “Central Scrutiny Centre” of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for processing of STP e-forms, the ICSI invites applications for the post of CSC Executives (On Contractual Basis).
NO. OF POSTS: 10 (approx.)
JOB LOCATION: Central Scrutiny Centre, Corporate Bhawan, IICA, Manesar, near Gurgaon (Haryana)
CONSOLIDATED PAYOUT: The Consolidated payout will be in the range of Rs.40,000/- to Rs.60,000/- per month
- (i) Post qualification experience of more than two years – Rs. 50,000/- per month for the first year, Rs. 55,000/- per month for the second year, and Rs. 60,000/- per month for the third year.
- (ii) Post qualification experience of more than one to two years – Rs. 45,000/- per month for the first year, Rs. 50,000/- per month for the second year, and Rs. 55,000/- per month for the third year.
- (iii) Post qualification experience up to one year (applicable only in exceptional deserving cases) – Rs. 40,000/- per month for the first year, Rs. 45,000/- per month for the second year, and Rs. 50,000/- per month for the third year.
MAXIMUM AGE (as on 01.07.2023): 31 years
PERIOD OF CONTRACT: The tenure for the position will be initially for a period of one year. The period of contract may be extended every year up to a maximum period of two more years based on the performance and the requirement.
Qualifications & Experience
QUALIFICATION: Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
EXPERIENCE: Preference shall be given to the candidates having a post qualification experience of one to two years and more than two years. Only in cases where there is no candidate found left with one to two years and more than two years of post-qualification experience, shall candidates having post qualification experience of up to one year be considered.
To undertake the scrutiny of certain identified STP E-Forms filed on MCA Portal and any other similar and related work as may be assigned from time to time.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.07.2023
How to Apply
Interested candidates must apply only through the electronic application form (Online) by clicking on the link below.
- The candidates who were/are employed at Central Registration Centre (CRC), Manesar, Central Scrutiny Centre (CSC), Manesar, or Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA), New Delhi are not eligible for applying for the above post.
- Before applying for the above post(s), the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding the eligibility criteria required for the said post(s).
- The Cut Off date for all purposes (including Age, Qualifications & Experience, etc.) for the above post is 01.07.2023.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
CSC Executives Vacancy(10) – Last Date 30 July 2023 (Delhi), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) recruits CSC Executives post. Candidate with ICSI Experienced Can apply.
(1) JOINT DIRECTOR (INFRASTRUCTURE)(CLOSED)
|No. of posts||1 (for New Delhi/ Noida)|
|Pay Level as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix||Level 12 (78800-209200) (Gross Salary per annum – Rs. 17.2 lakhs approx.)|
|Maximum Age (as on 01.05.2023)||50 years|
|QUALIFICATION||B.E /B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized Universities / Institutes|
|EXPERIENCE||13 year experience out of which 5 years experience in Senior Executive position|
|JOB CONTENTS (indicative)|
(2) EXECUTIVE (ACADEMICS)
|No. of posts||05 (for Delhi/ Noida – 1 post each in the following disciplines)|
|1||Indirect Tax [Goods & Services Tax (GST), Customs Laws, Excise]|
|2||Securities Laws and Capital Markets|
|Pay Level as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix||Level 08 (47600-151100) (Gross Salary per annum – Rs. 10.2 lakh approx.)|
|Maximum Age (as on 01.05.2023)||35 years|
|EXPERIENCE||Minimum 5 years experience|
|Job Contents (indicative)|
Joint Director, Executive, Vacancy(15) – Last Date 09 July 2023 (Delhi), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) recruits Joint Director, Executive, post. Candidate with B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, LLB, LLM, M.A, M.Com, M.Pharma, MBA/PGDM, MCA, MSW, PGDBM Experienced Can apply.
CRC Executive ( ICSI )(CLOSED) in Institute of Company Secretaries of India - ICSI Recruitment
CRC Executive ( ICSI )(CLOSED)
CRC Executive Vacancy(40) – Last Date 28 March 2023 (Delhi), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) recruits CRC Executive post. Candidate with ICSI Experienced Can apply.
Consultant ( ICSI)(CLOSED) in Institute of Company Secretaries of India - ICSI Recruitment
Consultant ( ICSI)(CLOSED)
Consultant Vacancy – Last Date 21 November 2022 (Delhi), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) recruits Consultant post. Candidate with ICSI Experienced Can apply.
About Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)- इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ कंपनी सेक्रेटरीज ऑफ़ इंडिया:
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) is constituted under an Act of Parliament i.e. the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (Act No. 56 of 1980). ICSI is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India.
The ICSI awards the certificate of bestowing the designation of Company Secretary(CS) to a candidate qualifying for the membership of the Institute. It was in 1960 that the Company Law Board started a course in Company Secretaryship leading to the award of Government Diploma in Company Secretaryship. As the number of students taking up the Company Secretaryship course grew, the Government promoted on 4th October, 1968, Institute of Company Secretaries of India under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 for taking over from the Government the conduct of Company Secretaryship examination.
Contact Us:The ICSI HOUSE, 22 Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003
For more Government jobs, Please visit