Multi Tasking Staff (10th)
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for ICMR Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete ICMR Multi Tasking Staff (10th)recruitment process.
Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy – Last Date 22 January 2019, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) recruits Multi Tasking Staff Post. Candidate with 10th passed experienced can apply.
About Indian Council of Medical Research (भारतीय आयुर्विज्ञान अनुसंधान परिषद)
The Indian Council of Medical Research the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. The Indian Council of Medical Research is funded by the Government of India through the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
ICMR’s 26 National Institutes address themselves to research on specific health topics like tuberculosis, leprosy, cholera and diarrhoeal diseases, viral diseases including AIDS, malaria, kala-azar, vector control, nutrition, food & drug toxicology, reproduction, immuno-haematology, oncology, medical statistics, etc. Its 6 Regional Medical Research Centres address themselves to regional health problems, and also aim to strengthen or generate research capabilities in different geographic areas of the country.
Address: Indian Council of Medical Research
P.O. Box No. 4911 Ansari Nagar New Delhi – 110029
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/