Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE) Recruitment 2019
Training Assistant (Graduation)
Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE) Training Assistant (Graduation)recruitment 2019 process.
Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE) recruits Training Assistant post. Candidate with Graduate experience can apply.
About Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE):
Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (formerly NITHE) The Academy is the Premium National Training Institute for sharing of knowledge and pooling of experience on the entire range of subjects dealing with the construction and maintenance of roads; bridges; tunnels and road transportation including technology, equipment, research, planning, finance, taxation, organization and all connected policy issues. In more specific terms, the objectives of the Academy are:
To impart training to professionals of Highway Sector at entry level and during service at different levels of Central & State Govts., Public and Private sectors.
To help highway sector engineers build up character and develop an all-round personality as a part of Human Resource Development.
To assist various organizations in developing their training institutes and training of their faculty.
To promote co-operation and foster exchange of knowledge, ideas and experience in all the sphere of highway engineering among engineers in India and Abroad.
Contact Us:A-5, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NH-24 Bypass, NOIDA-201301 (UP)
Telephone:+91 120 240 5006,7,8,9
Fax: +91 120 240 0087
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/