Govt Job for RA (M.Sc., PhD, B.Sc., B.Tech./M.Tech., NET/GATE)
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IACS Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IACS RA (M.Sc., PhD, B.Sc., B.Tech./M.Tech., NET/GATE)recruitment process.
Research Associate Vacancy – Last Date 25 January 2019 (Kolkata, West Bengal), Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) recruits Research Associate post. Candidates with M.Sc., PhD, B.Sc./B.Tech./M.Tech., NET/GATE qualified experienced can apply.
About Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS):
The Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) is a society registered under Act XXI of 1860 and the corresponding State Act viz. the West Bengal State Registration Act 1961, with its headquarters at 2A & 2B, Raja S. C. Mallick Road, Calcutta – 700 032, West Bengal, India. It has a Governing Council with a number of members elected or nominated and the Registrar as its Non-Member Secretary. The Council has the functions, duties and power as envisaged in the Memorandum and Bye Laws and as per the provisions of the relevant Act.
The Institute is run by the Governing Council, which is the apex policy making body. The Director is the chief executive officer of the Institute and runs the business of the Association under the supervision of the Council. The Director is assisted by the Departmental Heads of the Scientific Departments and Service Departments including Administration. The Administration is headed by the Registrar of the Association who assists the Director in his function. Registrar, who is the overall in-charge of the administrative functioning including Finance & Accounts, is the Drawing and Disbursing Officer of IACS and is also assisted by the Deputy Registrar, Finance & Accounts Officer, Assistant Registrar etc. The Registrar provides support services to all the Academic staff. All members of the staff including the Registrar and the Head of the Departments are under the administrative control of the Director.
Website Address: http://iacs.res.in/
Contact Us: 2A & 2B Raja S C Mullick Road
Kolkata 700032, INDIA.
Phone:+91-33-2473 4971 /5374 /3073 /3372 /5904 /3542 /2883
Fax: +91-33-2473 2805
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/