Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) Recruitment
Govt Job for Assistant Manager (E-1) - Graduate
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) Assistant Manager (E-1) - Graduate recruitment process.
Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) recruits Assistant Manager (E-1) post. Graduate experienced candidates can apply.
About Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL)
The Hindustan Shipyard Ltd, Visakhapatnam was set up in the year 1941 by the Scindia Steam Navigation Company. The Shipyard was partially taken over by Govt. of India in 1952, and HSL became a fully Govt of India owned enterprise in Jul 1961. Presently, this is the largest public sector shipyard in the country and the first yard to obtain ISO 9001-2000 accreditation. Recently, the yard has obtained certificate of approval of ISO 9001-2008 Certification from IRQS on 09 Nov 2012. Since inception, the yard has delivered 173 vessels of various types and repaired over 1920 vessels.
To be a National Leader in Building & Repairs of Ships and Submarines.
To imbibe the latest in Ship & Submarine Building and Repair technologies and serve the Defence, Maritime and Oil Sectors through all-round excellence in quality, delivery and durability.
(a) To construct and repair of Naval ships and Strategic / Conventional submarines.
(b) To modernise the yard for efficient construction of Naval ships and Strategic & Conventional submarines.
(c) To augment technological capabilities in the areas of ship & submarine design and construction.
(d) To train manpower to construct warships.
(e) To incorporate ‘Best Practices’ in all key activities of the yard including Production, Planning, Purchase, Marketing and Human Resource.
(f) To upgrade Welding, Cutting, Plumbing and outfitting Technologies.
(g) To upgrade ERP and IT systems for efficient information management and transparent operations.
(h) Finalisation of ToT and Design Collaborations for new ships and submarine.
Contact Us:Hindustan Shipyard Ltd.
Visakhapatnam – 530 005
Tele-fax: 0891 – 2577502 / 356
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/