Asstt. Manager (08 Vacancies) – Last Date 18 February 2019 (Shimla, Himachal Pradesh), Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC) recruits Trainee (Reception) Posts. Candidates with B.Sc., MBA experience can apply.
Asstt. Manager (Food &Beverage) - B.Sc., MBA
Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for HPTDC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete HPTDC Asstt. Manager (Food &Beverage) - B.Sc., MBArecruitment process.
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of HPTDC Ltd i.e.
www.hptdc.inNo other application form will be accepted.
Documents:(Self Attested Photocopies only) to be sent with the application Form;
1. MatricCertificate showing details of marks obtained.
2. Degreeof concerned trade only.
3. Experience certificate(s), if any.
4. SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/BPL/IRDP certificate.
5. One passport size recent photograph of the candidate (duly signed by candidate) pasted
on prescribed box in the Application form.
6. HimachaliBonafide certificate.
7. Aadhar card copy, if availab
About H.P. Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.:
Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation has divided the State into four interesting circuits. These circuits pass through different terrains making one feel as if one is trekking through ages at different times. The British empire may have ceased to exit, but its echo lingers on in Shimla (2205m). As the Summer Capital of the British in India, Shimla was the country’s focus for the better part of every year and now, is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. Today, it has well developed facilities, easy accessibility and numerous attractions making it one of India’s most popular hill resort.
Postal Address:H.P. Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. Ritz Annexe, Shimla Himachal Pradesh – 171 001
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/