Assistant Engineer (46 Vacancies) – Last Date 13 March 2019 (Shimla, Himachal Pradesh), Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) recruits Assistant Engineer posts. Candidates with Degree in Engineering experience can apply.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - Degree in Engineering
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete HPPSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - Degree in Engineeringrecruitment process.
About Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1971 were notified by the Governor of Himachal Pradesh on 8th April, 1971 by virtue of the power vesting in him under Article 318 of the Constitution of India. These Regulations, prescribed that the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission would consist of a Chairman and two Members to be appointed by the Governor
Website Address- http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/
HPPSC Address – Nigam Vihar, Shimla,H.P. – 171002 (INDIA)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/