Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) Recruitment
Govt Job for Senior Electrical Engineer (Degree in Electrical Engineering)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) Senior Electrical Engineer (Degree in Electrical Engineering) recruitment process.
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited recruits Senior Electrical Engineer Posts. Candidates with Degree in Electrical Engineering can apply.
About Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited – HOCL ( हिंदुस्तान आर्गेनिक चेमिकल्स लिमिटेड):
HOCL, Kochi Unit situated at Ambalamugal, 15 kms away from Ernakulam city was commissioned in the year 1987 to manufacture Phenol and Acetone. The installed capacity is 40,000 TPA of Phenol and 24640 TPA of Acetone. A new project was commissioned in the year 1997 to manufacture Hydrogen Peroxide with an installed capacity of 5225 TPA. HOCL is a recipient of various Awards since its inception including System Certification of Quality Management and Environment Management . The technology for Phenol and Acetone is based on UOP, USA which provide the state -of-art technology in a single package. The Hydrogen Peroxide is manufactured in HOCL applying KRUPP-Uhde (Germany) technology. Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited(HOC) was set up by the Government of India in 1960 with the objective of attaining self-reliance in basic organic chemicals needs.
Postal Address:Post Bag : No: 18, Ambalamugal P.O. Ernakulam Dist. Kerala – 682 302
Tel:91 484 2720911 – 13, 2720455, 2721611
Fax:91 484 2720893
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org