High Court of Sikkim Recruitment
Govt Job for Office Superintendent (Graduate, LLB)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit High Court of Sikkim website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in High Court of Sikkim Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent (Graduate, LLB) recruitment process.
High Court of Sikkim recruits Office Superintendent posts. Graduate, LLB experienced candidates can apply.
About High Court of Sikkim
The Sikkim High Court (Hindi: सिक्किम उच्च न्यायालय, Nepali: सिक्किम उच्च अदालत) is the High Court of the Indian state of Sikkim. The history of the court can be traced back to 1955, when the High Court of Judicature (Jurisdiction and Powers) Proclamation, 1955 was issued to establish a High Court in Sikkim. Upon merger, Sikkim became the 22nd State of India. Under Clause (i) of Article 371F, the High Court functioning immediately prior to the date of merger became the High Court for the State of Sikkim under the Constitution like any other High Court in the country. It was established in the year of 1975 .
The seat of the court is at Gangtok, the administrative capital of the state. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 3.
Contact Us:HIGH COURT OF SIKKIM
Gangtok, East Sikkim
Phone: 03592-209402 (Computer Cell)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/