High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit High Court of Punjab and Haryana website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in High Court of Punjab and Haryana Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete High Court of Punjab and Haryana Clerk recruitment process.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana recruits Clerk Post. Candidates with Graduate, BA, B.Sc, B.Com freshers can apply.
About High Court of Punjab and Haryana
The High Court of Punjab and Haryana, is a common institution for the States of Punjab, Haryana and the Union territory of Chandigarh. Located in the capital city of Chandigarh in the foot hills of Shivalik Range, it was designed by the famous French Architect Le Corbusier and thus boasts of being an architectural marvel. The Court Complex, due to it’s architectural brilliance, is thronged by students of Architecture from all over the world for the study of its design and facets. It is also a popular tourist destination for people visiting Chandigarh. A museum, with a beautiful display of artifacts, rare documents and depictions showcasing how the High Court Building came into being, is also a part of the Punjab and Haryana High Court building premises.
Website Address: http://highcourtchd.gov.in/
Contact Us:Punjab and Haryana High Court
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/