Senior Personal Assistant (57 Vacancies) – Last Date 07 March 2019 (Delhi), High Court of Delhi recruits Senior Personal Assistant post. Candidate with Graduate can apply.
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2019
High Court of Delhi Job for Senior Personal Assistant (Graduate)
High Court of Delhi Recruitment Details
How to Apply for High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit High Court of Delhi website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in High Court of Delhi Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete High Court of Delhi Senior Personal Assistant (Graduate)recruitment 2019 process.
About High Court of Delhi:
Click image to zoom
The High Court of Delhi was established on 31st October, 1966.
Initially, the High Court of Judicature at Lahore, which was established by a Letters Patent dated 21st March, 1919, exercised jurisdiction over the then provinces of the Punjab and Delhi. This position continued till the Indian Independence Act, 1947 when the dominions of India and Pakistan were created.
The High Courts (Punjab) Order, 1947 established a new High Court for the territory of what was then called the East Punjab with effect from 15th August, 1947. The India (Adaptation of Existing Indian Laws) Order, 1947 provided that any reference in an existing Indian law to the High Court of Judicature at Lahore, be replaced by a reference to the High Court of East Punjab.
Contact Us:Registrar General, Delhi High Court, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi – 110503
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/