Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019
Job for Assistant (Graduate, Post Graduate, Law Degree)
Kerala High Court Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Kerala High Court website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kerala High Court Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kerala High Court Assistant (Graduate, Post Graduate, Law Degree)recruitment 2019 process.
Kerala High Court recruits Assistant posts. Graduate, Post Graduate, Law Degree experience candidates can apply.
About High Court of Kerala
Kerala High Court came into being from 1st November 1956, with its seat at Ernakulam. Its roots go back to the Rulers of Travancore-Cochin, to Colonel Munro – the British Resident and Diwan in the Travancore State and the political agent in Cochin State- the architect of the well regulated judicial system in both these native states, to the High Court of Madras with its tradition of a hundred years and over, to the Travancore High Court, to the Cochin High Court and to the Travancore Cochin High Court.
Contact Us:HIGH COURT OF KERALA
Kerala State – 682 031
Recruitment Cell : 0484-2562235
Email : recruitment.hckerala(a)nic.in (a) stands for @
Fax No : 0484-2391720
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/