Govt Job for Project Work Assistant (10th Passed)
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for HBCSE Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete HBCSE Project Work Assistant (10th Passed)recruitment process.
Project Work Assistant Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 24 January 2019, Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) recruits Project Work Assistant post. Candidates with 10th Passed experienced can apply.
About Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education – HBCSE (होमी भाभा विज्ञान शिक्षा केन्द्र):
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) is a National Centre of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai, India. The broad goals of the Centre are to promote equity and excellence in science and mathematics education from primary school to undergraduate college level, and encourage the growth of scientific literacy in the country. To these ends it carries out a wide spectrum of inter-related activities, which may be viewed under three broad categories: Research and Development, Teacher Orientation and Science Popularisation, and Olympiads and other Students’ Nurture Programmes Three decades after its inception, HBCSE has emerged as the premier institution in the country for research and development in science, technology and mathematics education.
Postal Address:V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd Mumbai, 400088 INDIA
Tel:25072300 / 25072304 / 25072305
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/