Lab Technician (B.Sc.)
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete HAL Lab Technician (B.Sc.)recruitment process.
Lab Technician Vacancies – Last Date 22 March 2019 (Bangalore, Karnataka), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) recruits Lab Technician Posts. Candidate with B.Sc. exeprienced can apply.
About Hindustan Aeronautics Limited:
The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years. The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942.
Postal Address:HAL Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore 560 001 India
Tel:91 – 80 – 22320701, 22320903, 22320376
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in