Technical Assistant/Horticulturist Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 18 February 2019 (Amritsar, Punjab), Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) recruits Technical Assistant/Horticulturist post. Candidates with M.Sc. experienced candidate can apply.
GNDU Recruitment 2019
Technical Assistant/Horticulturist (M.Sc.)
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for GNDU Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete GNDU Technical Assistant/Horticulturist (M.Sc.)recruitment 2019 process.
About Guru Nanak Dev University (गुरु नानक देव यूनिवर्सि)
Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969 to mark the 500th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. It is both a residential and an affiliating university. In conceiving the future course of the University, the objectives enshrined in the GNDU Act 1969, emphasised that the new University would make provision for imparting education and promoting research in the humanities, learned professions, sciences, especially of applied nature and technology
university Address: Grand Trunk Rd, Off NH 1, Amritsar, Punjab 143005
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/