Gujarat University Recruitment
Govt Job for Teaching Assistant (Post Graduate)
Gujarat University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Gujarat University Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Gujarat University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Gujarat University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Gujarat University Teaching Assistant (Post Graduate)recruitment process.
Teaching Assistant Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 05 October, Gujarat University recruits Teaching Assistant posts. Post Graduate freshers candidates can apply.
About Gujarat University
This was conceived in the nineteen twenties in the minds of public-spirited and learned men like Gandhiji, Sardar Patel, Acharya Anandshankar B. Dhruva, Dada Saheb Mavlankar, Kasturbhai Lalbhai and many others. However, the University could come into existence only after the achievement of independence.In 1949, the University was incorporated under the University Act of the State Government ‘as a teaching and affiliating University.’ This was done as a measure of decentralisation and reorganization of University education in the then Province of Bombay.
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380 009, Gujarat, India.
Phone : +91-079-26301341, +91-079-26300342/43 Fax : +91-079-26302654
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/