Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Govt Job for Assistant Librarian (M.Lib. / Post Graduate, Diploma)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Gujarat High Court website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Gujarat High Court Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Gujarat High Court Assistant Librarian (M.Lib. / Post Graduate, Diploma) recruitment process.
Gujarat High Court recruits Assistant Librarian posts. Candidates with M.Lib. / Post Graduate can apply.
About Gujarat High Court (गुजरात हाई कोर्ट):
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay State.
The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 42.
This high court was established on 1 May 1960 as a result of bifurcation of the former State of Bombay into two States of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at Sola, Ahmedabad, from 16 January 1999.
The Gujarat High Court has jurisdiction on entire state of Gujarat. It has jurisdiction on all district, administrative and other courts in Gujarat This high court is court of records and empowered to punish anyone for contempt of court.
Like Union Judiciary, the state judiciary also possesses wide powers, mainly power of judicial review. It also has power to issue various writs to courts and authority under its jurisdiction. It has power of superintendence on all courts under it.
The Chief Justice
The bench of high court is presided by Chief Justice. They are appointed by President of India under warrant. However, president is required to consult Governor of Gujarat and Chief Justice of India before making such appointment. Governor of Gujarat administers oath of office at time of appointment.
Website Address: http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/
Contact Us:Registrar General
High Court of Gujarat.
Pin Code : 380 060.
Phone : +91 79 27664601-15
E-Mail : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/