Gujarat Ayurved University Recruitment
Govt Job for Teaching Assistant (M.Sc., M.Pharm.)
Gujarat Ayurved University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Gujarat Ayurved University Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Gujarat Ayurved University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Gujarat Ayurved University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Gujarat Ayurved University Teaching Assistant (M.Sc., M.Pharm.)recruitment process.
Teaching Assistant Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 16 January 2019, Gujarat Ayurved University recruits Teaching Assistant post. Candidates with M.Sc., M.Pharm. experienced can apply.
About Gujarat Ayurved University
Gujarat Ayurved University was established in 1967 by an act passed by Gujarat State legislative Assembly in 1965. It is the first statutory University of its Kind both at national and international level – exclusively devoted to Ayurvedic studies and Research. This University is administratively linked to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare both at State and Centre-indicating its special status.
Gujarat Ayurved University is an academic and institution of higher learning established in 1967 by an Act of Gujarat State Assembly. This university is an autonomous organization fully financed by Govt.of Gujarat State. University looks after the management of the Institutes and Colleges situated in the campus along with conducting the examination of all the degree/diplomas awarded by the University.
Contact Us: Institute of Post Graduate Teaching & Research In Ayurveda,
Gujarat Ayurved University,
Jamnagar- 361 008,
Phone:+91 – 288 – 2552014
Fax:+91 – 288 – 2676856