Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTBH) Recruitment
Govt Job for Junior Residents
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTBH) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTBH) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTBH) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTBH) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTBH) Junior Residentsrecruitment process.
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTBH) recruits Junior Resident post. BDS Degree candidates can apply.
About Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTBH)
G. T. B. Hospital is the prestigious and largest Hospital of Govt of NCT of Delhi in the Trans-Yamuna Area(East Delhi) with 1000 beds capacity.
It is a teaching hospital associated with the University College of Medical Science, University of Delhi and, therefore, also serves as a training center for undergraduate and post-graduate medical students.
The hospital is providing health care facilities to the needy population of East Delhi and adjoining areas of other states with an average daily OPD attendance of about 4000 patients. The hospital is equipped with
Round the clock emergency service in common clinical disciplines.
Neurosurgery facilities for road side accident and other trauma victims.
Burn care facilities.
Thallesemia day care center.
Hemo-dialysis and Peritoneal dialysis.
The hospital is in the process of computerization. OPD and IPD registration, Blood Sample collection centers, Admission and Enquiry, Lab investigation services and Medical Record Data have already been computerized and integrated through LAN.
The hospital also runs 3½ Years Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery course in its School of Nursing
Contact us: Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095
Hospital Phone No. EPABX-22586262, Casualy-22588383
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/