Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Recruitment
Govt Job for Apprenticeship Training (B.E., B.Tech., Diploma)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Apprenticeship Training (B.E., B.Tech., Diploma) recruitment process.
Apprenticeship Training (20 Vacancies) – Last Date 15 November 2018, Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) recruits Apprenticeship Training posts. Candidates with B.E., B.Tech., Diploma experience can apply.
About Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL)
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) established in 1957, is a leading ISO 9001-2008 certified shipyard on the West Coast of India, functioning under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India.
GSL is strategically located on the banks of river Zuari in Goa, a major international tourist destination well connected by its international airport and major port enroute all important shipping lines.
Beginning as a small barge building yard, GSL has garnered reputation as one of the most sophisticated ship builders in the Country. For over four decades, GSL has designed, built and commissioned a wide range of sophisticated vessels for varied applications in the defence and commercial sectors with special expertise in building modern patrol vessels of Steel and Aluminium hull structure.
Contact Us:VASCO -DA -GAMA ,GOA 403802
TEL: 91-832-2512152( 5 LINES) / 2513954 / 2512359
FAX: 91-832-2513870 / 2513943 / 2513260 / 2512148
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/