Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Fellow (M. Sc., M.Sc Tec, / M.C., B.Sc., M. Phil.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Gandhigram Rural Institute website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Gandhigram Rural Institute Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Gandhigram Rural Institute Project Fellow (M. Sc., M.Sc Tec, / M.C., B.Sc., M. Phil.) recruitment process.
Gandhigram Rural Institute recruits Project Fellow post. Candidates with M. Sc., M.Sc Tec, / M.C.A, B.Sc., M. Phil. experienced can apply.
About Gandhigram Rural Institute
Gandhigram Rural Institute has been inspired and fuelled by Mahatma Gandhi’s revolutionary philosophy of Nai Talim that effectively bridges the cognitive and effective dimensions and focuses on the holistic development of learners with an emphasis on skill development through value based education rooted in indigenous cultures and traditions. It has been contributing to tertiary education since 1956 and has successfully pioneered rural higher education.
Contact Us:The GRI – Deemed University
Gandhigram – 624 302
Dindigul District, TAMIL NADU
E-mail – email@example.com
Website – www.ruraluniv.ac.in
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/