Research Officer (Graduate, Degree)
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete GPSC Research Officer (Graduate, Degree)recruitment process.
Research Officer (23 Vacancies) – Last Date 18 April 2019 (Ahmedabad, Gujarat), Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) recruits Research Officer posts. Candidates with Graduate, Degree can apply.
About Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
As per the provision of the Constitution of India formation of the Gujarat Public Service Commission has been made on 01-05-1960.
Functions of the Commission
Following functions have been entrusted to the Gujarat Public Service Commission under Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
1. To conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the State.
2. To advise on –
a. The matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State;
b. The principles to be followed in making appointments to civil services of the State and granting promotions, transfers from one service to another and the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotions and transfers;
Website Address: http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
Contact Us:B-Block, First Floor,
Laldarwaja, Ahmedabad. 380 001.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/