Directorate of Vigilance Goa Recruitment
Govt Job for Junior Stenographer
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Directorate of Vigilance Goa Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Directorate of Vigilance Goa website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Directorate of Vigilance Goa Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Directorate of Vigilance Goa Junior Stenographer recruitment process.
Directorate of Vigilance Goa recruits Junior Stenographer posts. 12th passed candidates can apply.
About Directorate of Vigilance Goa
The Directorate of Vigilance was set up on 10/4/1979. It comprises of the general Vigilance Cell, Technical Cell and Anti-Corruption Branch. The Directorate of Vigilance investigates complaints against Government/public servants. It institutes and follows up on the disciplinary proceedings against Government servants. It also renders advice to different Disciplinary Authorities on the vigilance cases and on matters concerning CCS(CCA) Rules 1965 and CCS(Conduct) Rules1964. It appoints Vigilance Officers in various Departments in order to ensure efficient and clean administration. The Disciplinary Authorities seek vetting of charge-sheets and Directorate of Vigilance vets them. The technical examination of public works undertaken by various agencies is done by the Technical Cell. The Anti-Corruption Branch takes up investigation of offences under Prevention of Corruption Act and connected offences involving public servants. The Directorate of Vigilance also conducts training in vigilance matters for Government Officials.
Contact us:DIRECTORATE OF VIGILANCE
Near All India Radio, Altinho – Panaji
GOA – 403 001
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/