Goa Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) Recruitment
Govt Job for Pharmacist (12th Passed Diploma)
Goa Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Goa Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Goa Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Goa Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Goa Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) Pharmacist (12th Passed Diploma)recruitment process.
Pharmacist Vacancies – Last Date 22 December 2018, Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment Pharmacist Post. 12th Passed Diploma freshers candidate can Apply.
About Goa Medical College & Hospital
The “Escola Medico Cirurgica da Goa” and was established in 1842 during the Portuguese rule and renamed as Goa Medical College in 1963. It is one of the oldest Medical College in Asia. The college is under the Goa University since 1986 before which it was under the Bombay University. Goa Medical College Hospital which now has its headquarters in Bambolim has a long tradition of providing quality services to all sections of the society.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/