Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment
Project Fellow (M.Sc., NET or GATE qualified)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Project Fellow (M.Sc., NET or GATE qualified) recruitment process.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya recruits Project Fellow posts. M.Sc., NET or GATE qualified candidates can apply.
About Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, is a Central University of India, located in Bilaspur C.G. State, established under Central Universities Act 2009, No. 25 of 2009. Formerly called Guru Ghasidas University (GGU), established by an Act of the State Legislative Assembly, was formally inaugurated on June 16, 1983.
GGU is an active member of the Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities. Situated in a socially and economically challenged area, the university is appropriately named to honor the great Satnami Saint Guru Ghasidas (born in 17th century), who championed the cause of the downtrodden and waged a relentless struggle against all forms of social evils and injustice prevailing in the society.
The University is a residential cum affiliating institution, having its jurisdiction spread over Bilaspur Revenue Division of the state of Chhattisgarh.
Contact Us:GURU GHASIDAS VISHWAVIDYALAYA,
Koni, Bilaspur, (C.G.), India, 495009
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/