Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC) Recruitment
Govt job for Assistant Project Engineer
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC) Assistant Project Engineer recruitment process.
Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre-GCPC (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) recruits Assistant Project Engineer post. B.E./B.Tech Experience candidates can apply.
About Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC)
Cleaner Production (CP) is a holistic proactive approach to End-of-pipe Treatment (EOP) that is applied to the entire production cycle to: Increase productivity by ensuring a more efficient use of raw material, energy and water Promote better environmental performance through reduction at source of waste and emissions GCPC aims at promoting the application of CP and other environmental management practices across various industries and help them in its implementation.
Contact Us: Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre
Block No. 11 & 12, 3rd Floor,
Udhyog Bhavan, Sector – 11,
Gandhinagar – 382017, Gujarat, India
TeleFax : +91 79 232 44147
Email id : email@example.com
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org