Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC) Recruitment 2019
Assistant Project Engineer
Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC) Assistant Project Engineerrecruitment 2019 process.
Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre-GCPC (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) recruits Assistant Project Engineer post. B.E./B.Tech Experience candidates can apply.
About Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre (GCPC)
Cleaner Production (CP) is a holistic proactive approach to End-of-pipe Treatment (EOP) that is applied to the entire production cycle to: Increase productivity by ensuring a more efficient use of raw material, energy and water Promote better environmental performance through reduction at source of waste and emissions GCPC aims at promoting the application of CP and other environmental management practices across various industries and help them in its implementation.
Contact Us: Gujarat Cleaner Production Centre
Block No. 11 & 12, 3rd Floor,
Udhyog Bhavan, Sector – 11,
Gandhinagar – 382017, Gujarat, India
TeleFax : +91 79 232 44147
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email id : email@example.com