ગુજરાત અલ્કલીએસ એન્ડ ચેમિકેલ્સ લિમિટેડ
Job Announcement: Management Trainee (CSR)
|Position||Management Trainee (CSR) – On Contract for GACL Education Society|
|Qualification||MSW / PG in Rural Management from government recognized university|
|Opening & Closing Date||12th JUL, 2023 To 22nd JUL, 2023|
|Experience||Maximum Age limit 27 years.
Freshers may apply for Management Trainee – CSR.
- To support and implement various CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Projects/Activities of GES.
- Documentation, record keeping, accounting, and administrative support.
- To develop rapport building and liaison with the local community to understand their needs related to community and rural development.
- To prepare project proposals based on community needs.
- To conduct due diligence process for better understanding of the need and to achieve compliances.
- To coordinate with Government Agencies/NGOs for project implementation.
- To prepare payment vouchers related to CSR Projects/Activities.
- To maintain data, records, photographs, reports, and other required documents/information for CSR Projects/Activities.
- Regularly visit CSR Project sites for monitoring and supervision.
- To assist and support in all CSR Projects/Activities of GACL Education Society.
- To support in general and projects administration, accounting, and financial management.
- Any other assignment given from time to time by GACL Education Society.
Management Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 22 July 2023 (Vadodara, Gujarat), Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) recruit Management Trainee posts. Candidates with B.Tech/B.E experienced can apply.
Deputy General Manager / Chief Manager (Process) – On Contract
B.E / B.Tech (Chemical) from government recognized university
Opening & Closing Date
27th JUN, 2023 to 09th JUL, 2023
Candidate should have minimum 18 years of post-qualification experience of Operation of Chemical Plants and capable of leading Operation and Maintenance Team.
Candidate shall be primarily responsible managing independently a large chemical complex with chemical manufacturing plants with annual turnover exceeding Rs 100 Crores.
- Strong technical and administrative capabilities
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of chemical processes / technologies & chemical manufacturing.
- The candidate should have held responsible position in the field of production planning, sustaining production with optimum usage of resources, preparation of reports for the management and liaising with external agencies and other departments of the organization such as finance, purchase, marketing etc.
- The candidate should have held responsibilities for Safety, Security, Environment and cordial liaising with local & surrounding community as stakeholders.
- Candidate having experience of implementing large-scale projects for the production of petrochemical products is desirable.
- The candidate should have enough experience to manage Operation and Maintenance contract. (Contract Manufacturing and Maintenance)
- The candidate should be able to develop innovative ways for optimizing operations and also develop strategic planning for timely and within cost implementation of projects on hand.
- The candidate should be able to build and lead a multi-disciplinary team and should have administrative skills for effective exercise of powers vested for accomplishing assigned tasks.
Deputy General Manager or Chief Manager Vacancy – Last Date 09 July 2023 (Vadodara, Gujarat), Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) recruit Deputy General Manager or Chief Manager posts. Candidates with B.Tech/B.E experienced can apply.
Deputy General Manager (B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM)(CLOSED) in Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited - GACL Recruitment
Deputy General Manager (B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM)(CLOSED)
Deputy General Manager Vacancy – Last Date 12 February 2023 (Vadodara, Gujarat), Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) recruit Deputy General Manager posts. Candidates with B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM experienced can apply.
Senior Officer / Officer (Marketing) - B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM (CLOSED) in Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited - GACL Recruitment
Senior Officer / Officer (Marketing) - B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM (CLOSED)
Senior Officer / Officer (Marketing) Vacancy – Last Date 30 May 2021 (Vadodara, Gujarat), Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) recruit Senior Officer / Officer (Marketing) posts. Candidates with B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, experienced can apply.
About Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) – गुजरात अल्कालिस एंड चेमिकल्स लिमिटेड :
GACL has two units located at Vadodara and Dahej , both in the State of Gujarat. It has integrated manufacturing facilities for Caustic Soda, Chlorine, Hydrogen Gas, Hydrochloric Acid, Chloromethanes, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Cyanide, Sodium Ferrocyanide. The Dahej unit also has 90 MW Captive Power Plant (CPP) for regular and economical power supply.
Right from the inception, GACL has been following the strategy of continuous capacity expansion in core areas. The first stage expansion of the Caustic Soda Plant raising the capacity to 70,425 MTPA was undertaken in October, 1981 followed by a diversification programme to produce 2000 MTPA of Sodium Cyanide in December, 1982.
Contact Us:Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited, P. O. Petrochemicals – 391 346, Dist. : Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
Phone + 91 – 265 – 22 32 681 / 2
For more Government jobs, Please visit