Dy. General Manager Vacancies – Last Date 02 February 2019 (Vadodara, Gujarat), Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) recruits Dy. General Manager posts. Candidates with M.Sc., M.Tech., Ph.D. experience can apply.
Dy. General Manager (R & D) - M.Sc., M.Tech., Ph.D.
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for GACL Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete GACL Dy. General Manager (R & D) - M.Sc., M.Tech., Ph.D. recruitment process.
About Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL):
GACL has two units located at Vadodara and Dahej , both in the State of Gujarat. It has integrated manufacturing facilities for Caustic Soda, Chlorine, Hydrogen Gas, Hydrochloric Acid, Chloromethanes, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Cyanide, Sodium Ferrocyanide. The Dahej unit also has 90 MW Captive Power Plant (CPP) for regular and economical power supply.
Right from the inception, GACL has been following the strategy of continuous capacity expansion in core areas. The first stage expansion of the Caustic Soda Plant raising the capacity to 70,425 MTPA was undertaken in October, 1981 followed by a diversification programme to produce 2000 MTPA of Sodium Cyanide in December, 1982.
Contact Us:Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited, P. O. Petrochemicals – 391 346, Dist. : Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
Phone + 91 – 265 – 22 32 681 / 2
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/