Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Recruitment
Govt Job for Digital Colourist (Degree / Diploma)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Digital Colourist (Degree / Diploma) recruitment process.
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) recruits Digital Colourist Posts. Candidates with Degree / Diploma experienced can apply.
About Film and Television Institute of India:
The Film and Television Institute of India is designed for a new generation of storytellers: visual and performing artists who share a passion for motion pictures and want to learn by making their own projects in a hands-on, intensive program. FTII students are not lost in large classes. As an explicit policy, we limit class size, to make individual attention and interaction among students and instructors possible. All students are encouraged to meet faculty one-on-one for consultation throughout their course creating an environment that promotes personal development and learning. In keeping with this philosophy, the FTII takes pride in its open door policy of admission. Students from diverse backgrounds and from all walks of life are welcome.
Postal Address:No.11,Telephone Exchange,Law College Road,, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Tel:+91 – 020- 25431817 / 25433016 / 25430017
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in