Forest Survey of India (FSI) Recruitment
Govt Job for Technical Associates (Post Graduate, / M.A. / B.Tech., PG Diploma)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Forest Survey of India (FSI) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Forest Survey of India (FSI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Forest Survey of India (FSI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Forest Survey of India (FSI) Technical Associates (Post Graduate, / M.A. / B.Tech., PG Diploma) recruitment process.
Technical Associate (15 Vacancies) – Last Date 23 October 2018, Forest Survey of India (FSI) recruits Technical Associate Post. Candidate with Post Graduate /M.A. / B.Tech., PG Diploma experience can apply.
About Forest Survey of India (FSI):
Forest Survey of India (FSI), is a premier national organization under the union Ministry of Environment and Forests, responsible for assessment and monitoring of the forest resources of the country regularly. In addition, it is also engaged in providing the services of training, research and extension. Established on June 1,1981, the Forest Survey of India succeeded the “Preinvestment Survey of Forest Resources” (PISFR), a project initiated in 1965 by Government of India with the sponsorship of FAO and UNDP.
The main objective of PISFR was to ascertain the availability of raw material for establishment of wood based industries in selected areas of the country. In its report in 1976, the National Commission on Agriculture (NCA) recommended for the creation of a National Forest Survey Organization for a regular, periodic and comprehensive forest resources survey of the country leading to creation of FSI. After a critical review of activities undertaken by FSI, Government of India redefined the mandate of FSI in 1986 in order to make it more relevant to the rapidly changing needs and aspirations of the country.
Contact Us:Kaulagarh Road, P.O. IPE Dehradun – 248195, Uttarakhand (India)
Tel – (+91) 0135 – 2756139
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/