Junior Engineer (115 Vacancies) – Last Date 30 March 2019 (Delhi), Food Corporation of India (FCI) recruits Junior Engineer post. Candidate with Degree & Diploma in Civil Engineering experience can apply.
Junior Engineer (JE) - Degree & Diploma in Civil Engineering
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Food Corporation of India (FCI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Food Corporation of India (FCI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete FCI Junior Engineer (JE) - Degree & Diploma in Civil Engineeringrecruitment process.
i. Candidates applying for the Post of Typist (Hindi) (Post code-E) will need to take Paper – III in Phase II
for Online Test. Thereafter the candidates will undergo a Skill-Test in typing in Hindi which will be of
qualifying nature. The candidates shall be informed about the venue of skill/typing test through
website (www.fci.gov.in). The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the website. The final
merit for the post of Typist (Hindi) will be decided on the basis of Paper-III subject to qualifying the Skill
ii. Candidates applying for the Post of Steno.Grade-II (Post code-C) will need to take Paper – V in Phase II for
Online Test. Thereafter the candidates will undergo a Skill-Test in typing and shorthand which will be
of qualifying nature. The language of Skill Test i.e (Typing, Short Hand) will be in English. The candidates
shall be informed about the venue of skill/typing test through website (www.fci.gov.in). The
candidates are advised to keep in touch through the website. The final merit for the post of Steno.GradeII will be decided on the basis of Paper-V subject to qualifying the Skill Test.
C) DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
The Online test and skill test (wherever applicable) shall be followed by document verification stage for
the candidates provisionally selected on the basis of the merit. The number of Candidates to be called
for document verification may be equal to three times the number of advertised vacancies .
IMPORTANT INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS:
1. A CANDIDATE CAN APPLY IN ANY ONE ZONE ONLY i.e. EITHER NORTH ZONE OR SOUTH ZONE OR
EAST ZONE OR WEST ZONE OR NORTH EAST ZONE. If it is found at any stage that a candidate has
applied for two or more Zones his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. In case of
multiple applications, even within a Zone the candidature shall be summarily cancelled.
2. A CANDIDATE CAN APPLY ONLY FOR ANY ONE OF THE POST CODE A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H AND I
(WITHIN THE ZONE).
3. The candidate will be considered for the post applied for, on the basis of his/her merit for the post
within the Zone.
4. Further, the candidates are advised to see that Job Description of the above mentioned posts at
http://fci.gov.in/pageDetail.php?view=333 The candidates applying for the posts under Depot,
Technical cadres should further note that these are field level posts and the selected candidates are
expected to render their services in the Mandis/Procurement Centres, Depots and Godowns of FCI.
DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTER
Candidates will have to visit the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in) for downloading call letters for online
test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate
clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is
required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading
the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably
the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter
(ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in Clause-8 below and also specified in the call letter and
photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
1. The Admit Card for the ONLINE Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each
candidate can be downloaded from www.fci.gov.in 15 days prior to the date of
examination onwards. Candidates, who are not able to generate their Admit Cards online, should
register their grievance at http://cgrs.ibps.in at least one week before the date of the
2. CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination,
candidates will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is
prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 01 to 03 hours, candidates may
be required to be at the venue for more than 04 hours including the time required for completion of
various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of
About Food Corporation of India
The FCI was setup under the Food Corporation’s Act 1964 , in order to fulfill following objectives of the Food Policy:
1. Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers.
2. Distribution of foodgrains throughout the country for public distribution system.
3. Maintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security
Since its inception, FCI has played a significant role in India’s success in transforming the crisis management oriented food security into a stable security system.
Contact Us:16-20, Barakhamba Lane, New-Delhi-110001, India
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/