ഫ്ല്യൂയിഡ് കണ്ട്രോൾ റിസർച്ച് ഇൻസ്റ്റിറ്റ്യൂട്ട്
Recruitment to the Post of Personnel Officer on Deputation Basis
Last Date for Submitting Applications Online: 23.08.2023
Name of Post
No. of Posts
Scale of Pay
Pay Level 10 in the Pay Matrix
- Must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university;
- Holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre/Department or With two years regular service in posts in the Pay level 9 or equivalent in the parent cadre/Department; or with five years regular service in posts in the pay level 8 or equivalent in the parent cadre/Department.
- A bachelor degree in law is preferable.
- The candidate should possess wide knowledge of central government rules and regulations viz., Fundamental Rules & Supplementary Rules, General Financial Rules, orders on the reservation policy of the Government of India, various Central Civil Service Rules regarding Pay, Allowances, Conduct, Discipline, Leave, Medical Attendance, etc.
- He/she should also be well versed with Labour Laws.
Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
Documents to be Enclosed:
- Annexure-A: Details of penalties, if any, imposed on the applicant during the last 5 (FIVE) years.
- Annexure-B: Vigilance clearance in respect of the applicant duly signed by an officer of appropriate level.
- Annexure-C: Certified copies of ACRs/APRs for the last 5 (FIVE) years.
Canvassing in any form will disqualify the application.
- Stage-1: Please apply online on the website recruit.fcriindia.com and follow the instructions to apply online. The last date for submitting applications online is 23 August 2023.
- Stage-2: Please take a printout of the Preview of Application on submission, and send the same to this Office through Proper Channel. After submission of the Online Application, a printout of the Preview along with Annexures A to C shall be sent through Proper Channel to reach the below address by registered Post or Courier on/before the closing date 10 September 2023:
The Director, Fluid Control Research Institute, Kanjikode West, Palakkad, Kerala. 678623.
- Applications NOT forwarded through Proper Channel or applications not enclosing the full information / Annexures will be summarily rejected.
Personnel Officer Vacancies – Last Date 23 August, Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI) recruits Personnel Officer post. Candidate with bachelor degree experience can apply.
Research Engineer (B.E./ B.Tech., M.E/M.Tech., GATE score)(CLOSED) in Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI) Recruitment
Research Engineer (B.E./ B.Tech., M.E/M.Tech., GATE score)(CLOSED)
Research Engineer Vacancies – Last Date 18 January 2019, Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI) recruits Research Engineer post. Candidate with B.E./ B.Tech., M.E/M.Tech., GATE score experience can apply.
About Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI):
Established by the Government of India as a UNDP assisted project with the active support of UNIDO as the executing agency, Fluid Control Research Institute is a national Centre, registered under the Societies Act and comes under the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India. It is an Independent organization and its affairs and activities are managed by a duly constituted Governing Council.
The Institute represents the first serious attempt to provide a frame of reference and standardization to critical aspects of fluid control and measurement in Industrial processes. The Institute provides the basic framework for technological development for the flow products industry and also serves as a national certifying authority and high quality calibration laboratory.
Contact Us:FLUID CONTROL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Kanjikode West, Palakkad – 678623, Kerala, India
Phone : 91-491-2569010
General enquiry :91-491-2566120/2566206
For more Government jobs, Please visit