FCRI Recruitment 2019
FCRI Job for Research Engineer (B.E./ B.Tech., M.E/M.Tech., GATE score)
Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for FCRI Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete FCRI Research Engineer (B.E./ B.Tech., M.E/M.Tech., GATE score)recruitment 2019 process.
Research Engineer Vacancies – Last Date 18 January 2019, Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI) recruits Research Engineer post. Candidate with B.E./ B.Tech., M.E/M.Tech., GATE score experience can apply.
About Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI):
Established by the Government of India as a UNDP assisted project with the active support of UNIDO as the executing agency, Fluid Control Research Institute is a national Centre, registered under the Societies Act and comes under the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India. It is an Independent organization and its affairs and activities are managed by a duly constituted Governing Council.
The Institute represents the first serious attempt to provide a frame of reference and standardization to critical aspects of fluid control and measurement in Industrial processes. The Institute provides the basic framework for technological development for the flow products industry and also serves as a national certifying authority and high quality calibration laboratory.
Contact Us:FLUID CONTROL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Kanjikode West, Palakkad – 678623, Kerala, India
Phone : 91-491-2569010
General enquiry :91-491-2566120/2566206
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/