Stenographer (25 Vacancies) – Last Date 15 April 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) recruits Stenographer Posts. Candidates with 12th Passed can apply.
Stenographer (12th Passed)
Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete ESIC Stenographer (12th Passed)recruitment process.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BY CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
(i) Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– signature (with black ink)
– left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as
given in this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having
left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the
application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in
English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application
will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the
text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload
the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application
fee/ intimation charges
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of
this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination
etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID,
he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must
maintain that email account and mobile number.
1. Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY
ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER / UPPER
DIVISION CLERK IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name,
Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be
generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the
Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the
Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can
save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission
of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to
verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually
Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details
verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application
themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in
the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any
change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and
‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in
the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and
ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
MODE OF PAYMENT (ONLINE MODE): –
a. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by
following the instructions.
b. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking,
IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
c. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION
FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
d. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
e. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to
login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
f. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
g. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will
convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
h. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
i. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
j. Female candidates, Departmental Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe,
Person with Disabilities (PWDs) and Ex-serviceman should provide the details of beneficiary account in which they
would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code etc
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Contact Us: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/