Govt Job for Consultant (M.Sc., Ph.D. / M.Tech.)
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (ENVFOR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for ENVFOR Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (ENVFOR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (ENVFOR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete ENVFOR Consultant (M.Sc., Ph.D. / M.Tech.)recruitment process.
Consultant Vacancies – Last Date 20 January 2019, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (ENVFOR) recruits Consultant posts. Candidates with M.Sc., Ph.D. / M.Tech. experienced can apply.
About Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (ENVFOR)
The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) is the nodal agency in the administrative structure of the Central Government for the planning, promotion, co-ordination and overseeing the implementation of India’s environmental and forestry policies and programmes.
The primary concerns of the Ministry are implementation of policies and programmes relating to conservation of the country’s natural resources including its lakes and rivers, its biodiversity, forests and wildlife, ensuring the welfare of animals, and the prevention and abatement of pollution. While implementing these policies and programmes, the Ministry is guided by the principle of sustainable development and enhancement of human well-being.
The Ministry also serves as the nodal agency in the country for the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), South Asia Co-operative Environment Programme (SACEP), International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD) and for the follow-up of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED). The Ministry is also entrusted with issues relating to multilateral bodies such as the Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD), Global Environment Facility (GEF) and of regional bodies like Economic and Social Council for Asia and Pacific (ESCAP) and South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation (SAARC) on matters pertaining to the environment.
Website Address: http://www.moef.gov.in/
Contact Us: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
Indira Paryavaran Bhavan
New Delhi – 110 003
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/