Govt Job for Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist (12th Pass, Diploma)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for e-Courts Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit e-Courts website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in e-Courts Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete e-Courts Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist (12th Pass, Diploma) recruitment process.
e-Courts Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist posts. Candidates with 12th Pass, Diploma can apply.
The e-Courts project was conceptualized on the basis of the “National Policy and Action Plan for Implementation of information and communication technology (ICT) in the Indian Judiciary – 2005” submitted by e-Committee (Supreme Court of India), with a vision to transform the Indian Judiciary by ICT enablement of Courts.
THE PROJECT ENVISAGES:
To provide efficient & time-bound citizen centric service delivery.
To develop, install & implement decision support systems in courts.
To automate the processes to provide transparency of Information access to its stakeholders.
To enhance judicial productivity both qualitatively & quantitatively, to make the justice delivery system affordable, accessible, cost effective & transparent.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/