Scientific Asst (Diploma in Engineering)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete ECIL Scientific Asst (Diploma in Engineering)recruitment process.
Scientific Asst Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 23 March 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruits Scientific Asst osts. Candidates with Diploma in Engineering experience can apply.
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited – ECIL (ईसीआईएल):
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स निगम लिमिटेड ( ईसीआईएल ) ) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is credited with producing the first indigenous digital computer’s TDC 312 and TDC 316, solid state TV, control and instrumentation for nuclear power plants and first earth station antenna of India.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has won “Environment Protection Award” for the year 2012 in the category “R&D and Other Units Group”.
Contact Us:Electronics Corporation of India Limited,
PO.ECIL, HYDERABAD – 500 062.
Contact Number(s) : 91-40-27182273/27186452
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/