Durgapur Chemicals Limited (DCL) Recruitment
Govt Job for Safety Officer (experience) - Govermnet Jobs
Durgapur Chemicals Limited (DCL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Durgapur Chemicals Limited (DCL) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Durgapur Chemicals Limited (DCL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Durgapur Chemicals Limited (DCL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Durgapur Chemicals Limited (DCL) Safety Officer (experience) - Govermnet Jobsrecruitment process.
Durgapur Chemicals Limited (DCL) recruits Safety Officer Post. Candidate with experiences can apply.
About Durgapur Chemicals Limited (DCL):
Durgapur Chemicals Limited (DCL) was incorporated on 31st July 1963 as a public sector company wholly owned by the Government of West Bengal as part of an initiative to develop Durgapur as an industrial hub of West Bengal. DCL started commercial production of Phenol, phthalic anhydride, Monochloro Benzene, Pentachloro Phenol, Caustic Soda, Chlorine and Hydrochloric Acid in the year 1968.
The company was planned as a forward integration for another GoWB owned company, Durgapur Projects Limited (DPL), set up primarily to supply power, water, coke and coke oven gas to industrial units in the Durgapur area. It was envisaged that the company would utilize the benzene and naphthalene produced as by-products of DPL’s coke oven batteries to feed as raw material to our phenol and phthalic anhydride respectively.
Contact Us:Hahnemann Sarani District : Burdwan (W.B.) Durgapur – 713215,
Phone : (0343) 2555762
Webside Address: http://www.durgachem.com/
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/