दिल्ली ट्रांस्को लिमिटेड
DTL is a Delhi Govt. Company engaged in the business of Power Transmission. The Company is looking for a dynamic & result-oriented Executive to join the organization on the following position:
|Name of the post
|Vacancy 01 (UR)
|Pay Matrix level
|Method of recruitment
|Level 13-A (Rs. 131,100-216,600)
Minimum essential qualification required for the below mentioned post is indicated in the table:
Not exceeding 45 yrs. (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto 5 yrs. In accordance with the instructions/orders issued by the Govt. Age relaxation can also be considered for experienced and deserving candidates.
Pay els emoluments
The pay emoluments in Direct Recruitment shall be as per Pay matrix level 13-A, Rs. 1,31,100-216,600 (Pre-revised CDA pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000+ Rs. 8900 (GP)) & other benefit which includes DA, HRA, Medical Benefits, Provident Fund, Gratuity, other perks etc. as per extant rules of the company.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement, otherwise the candidature will be cancelled at any stage.
- The applicant working in a State Govt. PSU/Central Govt. PSU/State Govt. Deptt./Central Govt. Deptt./Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or produce “No objection Certificate” at the time of interview. The NOC along-with disciplinary/vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last 05 years and experience certificate, will be required at the time of interview.
- If candidate(s) is working in the private sector then the company should have a minimum turnover of Rs. 100 Cr. for FY 2021-22 or 2022-23. Supporting documents should be submitted along with the application. In the absence of which the candidature will be rejected.
- Application not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect shall be liable for rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent request/clarification regarding job profile/experience, mailing address, category, etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- DTL reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions, without assigning any reason whatsoever. Also, the vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement.
- DTL also reserves the right to cancel/amend the advertisement and/or the selection process thereunder, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/appointment.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicants.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Management will be final.
- Legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of this recruitment shall be with the Courts of Delhi only.
- The selected candidate will be on probation for the specified period as per applicable rules and their regularization shall be subject to successful completion of the probation.
- Candidates will have to submit the duly signed original application and produce original educational & experience documents, company turnover document, birth certificate, caste certificate (if availed fee waiver) etc. for verification at the time of interview. If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi or English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of interview.
Company Secretary Vacancy Last Date 29 July 2023 Delhi Transco Limited (DTL) recruits Company Secretary posts. Graduate candidates can apply.
Assistant Manager (T) – Electrical, IT, CS & Disaster Management & Safety(CLOSED) Recruitment in
Date For Delhi Transco Limited (DTL) Recruitment
Delhi Transco Limited (DTL)
Delhi Transco Limited (DTL) recruits Assistant Manager posts. Degree In Engg., BE, B.Tech freshers candidates can apply.
About Delhi Transco Limited (DTL)
Delhi Transco Ltd (DTL) came into existence on 1st July 2002. It was carved out of Delhi Vidyut Board as a separate entity after restructuring of Power Sector of Delhi and was accorded the status of State Transmission Utility (STU) of Delhi state for all purposes. DTL is to discharge the functions of STU in accordance with the Clause 39(2) of Indian Electricity Act 2003 for transmitting power by establishing and operating efficient and reliable transmission network in the Capital of India.
Contact Us:ERP/IT Department, Delhi Transco Limited
SLDC Building, Minto Road
Near MCD Civic Center
New Delhi – 110002
Ph. – 011-23239639
For more Government jobs, Please visit