डॉ . राम मनोहर लोहिअ इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ मेडिकल साइंसेज
Pay Matrix Level-11 (Rs.67700-208700/-) under CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 at entry level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
- Candidates who have passed MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma/DNB recognized by NMC and having registered with Delhi Medical Council or applied for permanent registration will be eligible. However, DMC Permanent Registration is mandatory at the time of joining.
- Not exceeding 45 years (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC) as on the date of Interview.
- Age Relaxation of 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD), 15 years for SC/ST, and 13 years for OBC candidates of PWD.
- OBC candidates should submit a valid OBC Certificate vide OM No. 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res-I) dated 31.03.2016 of DOPT, Ministry of Personnel & Public Grievance & Pensions, New Delhi.
- Persons with locomotors disability (PWD) should produce/submit a certificate issued by a competent medical authority.
Interested & eligible candidates may present themselves for registration as per the scheduled date & time at HA.II Section, Academic Block, Ground Floor, ABVIMS Building, ABVIMS & Dr. R.M.L. Hospital, New Delhi.
- The number of vacant posts indicated above is provisional as per the applicable roster, which may increase or decrease at the time of interview/selection. This is subject to change without any notice.
- The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to cancel (part or whole) the above interview/skill test at any time without any notice.
- The candidates must bring the filled application form (as per Annexure) and the following original certificates at the time of registration (with one set of self-attested copies of all documents):
Class 10th Pass certificate
For age proof
Mark Sheet of MBBS
(Part I, II, and Final Year)
MD/MS (PG) Attempt Certificate
MD/MS/DNB Degree/Diploma/Provisional Pass Certificate
Proof of publication/presenting paper in indexed PUBMED Journal only
(if applicable). OBC Certificate with required validity as mentioned above.
NOC from present employer
for eligibility as mentioned in eligibility criteria
All information regarding the result, offer letter, joining, etc., will be uploaded on the hospital website (www.rmlh.nic.in) only. Dr. R.M.L. Hospital will not make individual communication to any candidate.
Crucial date of determination of eligibility will be the date of the Interview.
Note: Dr. R.M.L. Hospital will not make individual communication to any candidate. All updates regarding the interviews, result, offer letter, etc., will be uploaded on the hospital website: www.rmlh.nic.in only. The applicants are advised to visit the website regularly for any updates.
Senior Resident (144 Vacancy )- Last Date 12 July 2023 (Lucknow ,Uttar Pradesh) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences recruits Senior Resident posts. Candidates with MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD Experienced can apply.
Senior Resident (DNB, MS/MD)(CLOSED) in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
Senior Resident (DNB, MS/MD)(CLOSED)
Senior Resident Vacancy – Last Date 14 November 2022 (Lucknow ,Uttar Pradesh) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences recruits Senior Resident posts. Candidates with DNB, MS/MD Experienced can apply.
Early Interventionist (MBBS, PG Diploma)(CLOSED) in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
Early Interventionist (MBBS, PG Diploma)(CLOSED)
Early Interventionist Vacancy – Last Date 05 November 2021 (Delhi), Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences recruits Early Interventionist posts. Candidates with MBBS, PG Diploma, Experienced can apply.
Junior Residents (Dental) - BDS (CLOSED) in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
Junior Residents (Dental) - BDS (CLOSED)
Junior Residents (Dental) Vacancies – Last Date 05 October 2021 (Delhi), Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences recruits Junior Residents (Dental) posts. Candidates with BDS , Experienced can apply.
About Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences:
The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (Dr. RMLIMS), Lucknow is a super specialty hospital and one of the reputed and leading teaching Institutes established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The Chairman of the Institute is Mr. Alok Ranjan, Chief Secretary, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. Dr.RMLIMS is situated in Vibhuti Khand in Gomti Nagar locality of Lucknow. Besides super specialty treatment,the institute provides DM, MCh, MD,MS, and Ph.D. Degrees. Objectives- It would provide holistic medical care including general care in various general,medical / surgical specialities, and in selected super specialities which are not available or grossly inadequate in this region.
Postal Address:Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010
Tel:0522- 4918555, 509
For more Government jobs, Please visit