District Pune Recruitment
Senior Medical Officer (MBBS, MD, Diploma)
District Pune Recruitment Details
How to Apply for District Pune Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit District Pune website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in District Pune Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete District Pune Senior Medical Officer (MBBS, MD, Diploma)recruitment process.
Senior Medical Officer Vacancy – Last Date 17 September, District Pune recruits Senior Medical Officer post. MBBS, MD, Diploma experienced candidates can apply.
About District Pune:
The eighth largest metropolises in India, Pune is located in the state of Maharashtra. It is the second largest city in the state after Mumbai, and is an important city in terms of its economical and industrial growth. Once the hometown of Marathas and a centre of power for the Maratha Empire, the presence of the numerous edifices in Pune links to its rich and glorious past. The city leads as the ‘veritable heartland’ of cultural Maharashtra. Pune also has made its mark as the educational epicenter winning itself the sobriquet, ‘The Oxford of the East’. Not just that, it has a growing industrial hinterland, with information technology, engineering and automotive companies sprouting. The city is known for cultural activities like classical music, spirituality, theatre, sports, and literature. Pune is a pleasant travel getaway destination to spend a quiet holiday.
Website Address: https://pune.gov.in/
Contact Us:District Collector Office,
Opposite Sassoon Hospital,
Station Road, Pune-411001.
Phone – 020-26122114
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/