Directorate of Weed Research (DWR) Recruitment
Govt Job for Senior Research Fellow (M.Sc.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Directorate of Weed Research (DWR) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Directorate of Weed Research (DWR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Directorate of Weed Research (DWR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Directorate of Weed Research (DWR) Senior Research Fellow (M.Sc.) recruitment process.
Senior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 06 October, Directorate of Weed Research (DWR) recruits Senior Research Fellow Post. Candidate with M.Sc. experienced can apply.
About Directorate of Weed Research (DWR):
Considering the problem of weeds in crop fields and need for weed research in India, a Coordinated Weed Control Scheme on Wheat, Rice and Sugarcane was initiated as early as 1952 in 11 States of the country by the ICAR to monitor the weed flora and also to find out the relative feasibility of economical weed control. Later, a number of Crop Research Institutes of ICAR and State Agricultural Universities were involved in weed control research. Different State Agricultural Universities also initiated the syllabus for weed management at under graduate and post-graduate level to teach and train students and researchers in weeds and their management.
Contact Us:ICAR – Directorate of Weed Research (DWR), Maharajpur, Jabalpur – 482004, (MP), India
Fax No: 91-761-2353129
E-mail :email@example.com, Ajit.Sharma@icar.gov.in
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/