Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment
Lower Division Assistant (LDA) - Graduate, Diploma Holders
Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare Lower Division Assistant (LDA) - Graduate, Diploma Holdersrecruitment process.
Lower Division Assistant Vacancies – Last Date 28 March 2019 (Guwahati, Assam), Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare recruits Lower Division Assistant post. Candidate with Graduate, Diploma Holders can apply.
About Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare:
The Assam Tea Employee Welfare Board is a statutory body constituted under Section-4 of Assam Tea Plantation Welfare Fund (Amendment) Act, 1959 with the sole object to promote Welfare of the tea plantations laborers in the State of Assam. In exercise of the power conferred by Section 4(I) of the Aforesaid Act, the Board has been onstituted by the Government of Assam.
The Board has completed a long period of 57 years as on 31-03-2016.
Since its origin, it has been functioning with various welfare Activities for the benefit and all round development of tea Plantation workers in Assam.
Construction of the Welfare Fund:
As provided under Section 3(2) of the Assam Tea Plantation Employees’ Welfare fund (Amendment) Act, 1959 a fund has been constituted which consists of:
All fines released from the employees in the course of management of the plantations.
All unpaid accumulations.
All grants from the State Government or Central Government or the Tea Board constituted under the Tea Act, 1953(Act-29 of 1953).
Any voluntary donations.
Any sum borrowed under Section-8.
Any sum unclaimed or forfeited in the provident Fund Account of the employees.
Share of contribution from tea employees, Employers and State Government.
Contact Us:Welfare of Tea & Ex-Tea Garden Tribes, Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/