Technical Assistants Vacancy – Last Date 11 March 2019 (Hyderabad, Telangana), Directorate of Oilseeds Development recruits Technical Assistants post. Candidate with M.Sc. experience can apply.
Directorate of Oilseeds Development Recruitment
Technical Assistants (M. Sc. Ag.)
Directorate of Oilseeds Development Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Directorate of Oilseeds Development Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Directorate of Oilseeds Development website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Directorate of Oilseeds Development Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Directorate of Oilseeds Development Technical Assistants (M. Sc. Ag.)recruitment process.
About Directorate of Oilseeds Development:
Directorate of Oilseeds Development, Hyderabad is a sub-ordinate office of the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, located at “Telhan Bhavan”, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad (Telangana). This Directorate was set up in the year 1942 as PIRCOM (Project for Intensification of Regional Research on Cotton, Oilseeds & Maize) Centre which was looking after Research and Development of Oilseed crops in the Country. Subsequently, in the year 1966, this office was re-organized and research and development functions were bifurcated and research has assigned by establishing ICAR institute “Directorate of Oilseeds Research” where as development function remained with this organization, however it was renamed as “Directorate of Oilseeds Development” under Union Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
The Directorate of Oilseeds Development (DOD) is looking after the monitoring of Oilseed Development Programmes and Oil Palm Development Programme/schemes implemented in the country and also Central sector/sponsored schemes of Ministry in the assigned states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.
This Directorate is located in heart of city, 35 km from Rajiv Gandhi International Air port, Hyderabad, 6 km from Secunderabad Railway Station and 5 KM from Hyderabad Railway station at Telhan Bhavan, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad-500029 (Telengana) in its own building. E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: No. 040-23225257, 23225258;Telefax: 040-23224381. The Directorate’s website is http://oilseeds.dacnet.nic.in.
Contact Us:Telhan Bhavan, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad-500 029 (Telangana State), Telephone: 040-23225257 & 23225258; Telefax : 040-23224381
E-mails: email@example.com ;
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in