Dibrugarh University Recruitment
Address: Dibrugarh University , Dibrugarh, Assam 786004
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - M.Sc., NET / GATE qualified
Minimum Salary ( न्यूनतम वेतन ) : INR 25000
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR @ Rs. 25,000/- per month (First two years), Rs. 28,000/- per month (3rd Year) plus HRA @ 10% per month:
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) : Possessing M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry with 60% marks and having qualified in NET/GATE test
Age limit ( आयु सीमा ) : Maximum 28 years.
Job Posted on 2018/09/28 12:32:16
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 2018/10/05
How to apply Dibrugarh University Vacancy ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) : Interested candidates are requested to send their application via e-mail/by post along with recent bio-data (including e-mail id and phone number) to the address mentioned below latest by 5/ 10/ 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Job Category: Science & Engineering
Employment type: OTHER
Click for: Official Website Doucument
Official Document ↓↓
सरकारी नौकरी Details
Dibrugarh University is recruiting for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - M.Sc., NET / GATE qualified. Interested Candidates can apply online (https://www.dibru.ac.in/images/uploaded_files/2018/Sept/Advertisement_DBT_project.pdf) or offline as suggessted by the Dibrugarh University. Education qualification for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - M.Sc., NET / GATE qualified at Dibrugarh University is Possessing M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry with 60% marks and having qualified in NET/GATE test. Last Date to submit your application forms for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - M.Sc., NET / GATE qualified is 2018/10/05. Dibrugarh University is offering salary Rs. 25000 for this post. Age limit is Maximum 28 years..
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Dibrugarh University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Dibrugarh University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Dibrugarh University Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - M.Sc., NET / GATE qualified recruitment process.
Dibrugarh University recruits Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. Candidates with M.Sc., NET / GATE qualified can apply.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/