Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 23 March 2019 (Dibrugarh, Assam), Dibrugarh University recruits Junior Research Fellow Post. Candidates with M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified experienced can apply.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)
Dibrugarh University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Dibrugarh University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Dibrugarh University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Dibrugarh University Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)recruitment process.
About Dibrugarh University (डिब्रूगढ़ यूनिवर्सिटी) :
Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University of India was set up in 1965 under the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965 enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating University with limited residential facilities. The University is situated at Rajabheta at a distance of about five kilometres to the south of Dibrugarh, a well known tea town of Upper Assam in northeastern India. The University has territorial jurisdiction over seven districts of Upper Assam, viz. Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sibsagar,Jorhat, Golaghat, Lakhimpur and Dhemaji which lie on the south and north banks of the river Brahmaputra.
Postal Address:Dibrugarh, Assam 786004
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/