Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Recruitment 2019
Vidhyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer-Civil) - B.E. / B.Tech.
Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Vidhyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer-Civil) - B.E. / B.Tech.recruitment 2019 process.
Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited-DGVCL (Surat, Gujarat) recruits Vidhyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer) posts. B.Tech. B.E. candidates can apply.
About Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL)
Pursuant to direction from Government of Gujarat for reorganization of the power sector in the state, Gujarat Electricity Board has been unbundled into separate seven Companies with functional responsibilities for generation, transmission, distribution and trading of electricity with complete autonomous operations.
Accordingly, the distribution undertakings and functions of the Southern Distribution Zone of the erstwhile GEB stand transferred to and vest in Dakshin Gujrat Vij Company Limited.The company was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on 15th September, 2003, primarily to carry out distribution of electricity to retail and bulk consumers and has become operational effective from 1st April 2005. The Company is engaged in distribution of electricity in 7 districts namely Bharuch, Narmada, Surat (except part of Surat City), Tapi, Dangs, Navsari and Valsad in South Gujarat. The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary Company of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited, a government Company. The Company was incorporated with an authorized Capital of Rs. 10 Lacs divided into 1,00,000 equity shares of Rs.10/- each , the same has been increased to Rs. 500 Crores.
The Registered office of the Company is situated at Nana varachha Road, Nr. Kapodra Char Rasta, Surat-395006.
Costumer Satisfaction through service excellence
1. To provide reliable and quality power at competitive cost
2. To reach global standared in reducing distribution losses
1. Costumer Satisfaction
2. Particitive Work Culture
3. Pride of belongingness
5. Being ethically and socially Responsive
Contact Us:Registered & Corporate Office
” Urja Sadan ”
Nana Varachha Road,
Phone no : (0261) 2506000/2506200/2506112
Fax No.: (0261) 2572636/2574251
E-mail : email@example.com
Customer Care & Online payment : 1800-233-3003