Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya VISITING FACULTYrecruitment process.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya-DAVV(Indore, Madhya Pradesh) recruits VISITING FACULTY posts. Experienced candidates can apply.
About Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV)
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), formerly University of Indore was established in 1964, by an Act of Legislature of Madhya Pradesh. DAVV is a State University whose jurisdiction was initially restricted to only Indore city. Later on its jurisdiction was extended to seven tribal dominated districts of Indore division namely, Jhabua, Alirajpur, Dhar, Khargone, Khandwa, Burhanpur and Barwani. It is thus catering to the educational needs of the most industrially developed district of MP, Indore on one hand and to the seven tribal and rural backward districts of the State on the other.
The vision of the University derives from its motto “Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat”. Accordingly, the University has adopted and given to itself the following vision and the mission.